Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Love for terry & not so much for Paris

Alright so i know i've been useless and busy and haven't updated this in what seems like forever but here you go...
So like yeah got back from Paris which wasn't exactly what iexpected new year at a service station drinking Champers out of costa coffee cups <3 true love mate.
& yes thats what I really did i'm not even lying.Basically constant traveling and my styling crown broke on the way so i got to take 0 pictures with it oh i do love the way things work out sometimes on a less stressful note, it's snowing yay. Which means i'll be staying in and doing some work.
Love for Terry

Okay so I know I slated Terry Richardson previously and was like no I don’t like his work but yeah I found some of his images in purple magazine and its like totally changed my opinion of him, I actually think he’s one of my favourite photographers ever, insane right? So I’ve spent quite a while looking at his images and think some are actually insane, I love the irony in his photos like how he’s got supermodels eating really fattening foods in French vogue

So lets be honest in all honesty Terry Richardson is a nutter and I knew that from the start. But honestly, I think I’m in love with him

No comments:

Post a Comment