Saturday, 23 January 2010

I would go out tonight, but i have too many deadlines

I know I have not updated in what feels like forever but I have a perfectly good excuse! My laptop broke! Yeah technology REALLY hates me lately, my laptop, camera and computer broke in a week, not to mention my printer playing up like crazy which didn’t help when I had 3 deadlines to complete however, I somehow managed to pull it off and get all 3 done to a pretty good standard in my opinion, although now my camera had broke so I’m unable to upload my styling photos!! But heres a few I managed to save,



OH and while we’re at it I had to model our design stuff the other day the pictures turned out pretty awesome in my opinion so here they are. Proper grunge and abit creepy I love it!








Now I’m seriously tired, and annoyed I ordered some vintage guess jeans off ebay like 3 weeks ago and they still haven’t come! Hello where the hell are you?! OH and while I’m blabbering on we had an awesome party last night which I will get some pics up when Nicki gets round to putting them on facebook it was a very messy and random night, vodka jelly, cheerleading and trolley rides is all I need to say. This week off is very much needed as I have some serious shopping to do! Lack of money will not stop me however I’m going have to fork out a load of money for my new camera which means less clothes for me, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment