I'd been asked to style a music video for some film students & though it would be a gret oppurtunity as I'd never worked on one before. Heres a few shots of the gorgeous Indy who I styled! Can't wait to see the final video! I actually love videos filmed using green screen so I'm mega excited
Thursday, 18 November 2010
Video Killed The Radio Star
*Behind The Scenes*
I'd been asked to style a music video for some film students & though it would be a gret oppurtunity as I'd never worked on one before. Heres a few shots of the gorgeous Indy who I styled! Can't wait to see the final video! I actually love videos filmed using green screen so I'm mega excited



I'd been asked to style a music video for some film students & though it would be a gret oppurtunity as I'd never worked on one before. Heres a few shots of the gorgeous Indy who I styled! Can't wait to see the final video! I actually love videos filmed using green screen so I'm mega excited
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment