So like I’ve been mega busy with my design work lately which hasn’t left me time to update on here but today I had a styling lesson and we had to do this presentation about ourselves. So at first I’m like what the hell do I talk about.. But then I start rambling on about my weird random life. I think I’m quite interesting actually that sounds really vain but yeah I think I am. Here a few pictures of what my lifes really about.
I really really love Leeds festival its sooooo much fun and so inspiring I just love it

So I blabbered on about that for like 10 minutes and then got on to writing about what I really love which is going out, I love to party. I have to be bust 24/7 or I get stupidly bored, I’m just one of those people.

So I finally shock everyone and I’ve never heard so many oh my god’s in my life and tell everyone about my other hobby, I’m a cheerleader. Yes this does not fit my personality at all as I’m the least cheerleader like person I know but I just love it, its so fun. I’m going to Disney Land to be in a parade with them for new #year this gave some really cool reactions and everyone said I should totally take my styling crown with me and take lots of pictures in Disney with it. I think I could get some really fun quirky shots so I’ll give it a try.

And Lastly, I’m leaving Manchester tomorrow I think last night was the best send off for x-mas ever I had so much fun!!! Partied like crazy and had a lot of laughs. Free Santa hats and getting lost on the way home one of the best nights out ever.
And now I have to pack for the legendry place that is Wales and no matte how many people say it I do not sound like that lass from Gavin and Stacey, you know,
Stacey not at all!

So my room is an actual tip if my mum seen it she would FREAK. I took some pictures of my half empty waderobe as I thought it looked rather cool
That’s it really no fashion/ Styling/ Corrie references today kids. Just me rambling on, now I have to carry on packing.
When you're drunk you sometimes sound like her ;) I like it x
ReplyDelete